The Clinical Leadership Group (CLG) was established in 2012.
Members are either elected to the Group or co-opted.
The Group's purpose is to provide clinical and corporate support to the Governing Body. Support includes; members taking the lead on agreed areas, engaging with member GP practices and providing clinical leadership in service redesign and commissioning improvement programmes.
Each member of the CLG has a portfolio of work.
- Dr Agnelo Fernandes CCG Clinical Chair
- Dr Tom Chan Medical Director
- Dr Emily Symington GP Governing Body
- Dr Mike Simmonds GP Governing Body
- Dr Vaishali Shetty GP Governing Body
- Dr Farhhan Sami Purley Network Lead
- Bobby Abbot Woodside Shirley Network Lead
- Dr Yinka Ajayi Obe Mayday Network Lead
- Dr Karthiga Gengatharan East Croydon Network Lead
- Dr Ameesh Patel Mayday Deputy Network Lead
- Dr Shamaila Masood Thornton Heath Deputy Network Lead
- Dr Shahab Karim New Addington Selsdon Deputy Network Lead
- Dr Amit Abbot Woodside Shirley Deputy Network Lead
- Dipti Gandhi Clinical Lead - Diabetes
- Dr Dev Malhotra Clinical Lead - Mental Health
- Dr Sam Randle Clinical Lead - IT
- Dr Kamran Khan Clinical Lead - Education
- Dr Josephine Sheyin Clinical Lead - NHS 111
- Dr Nishal Velani Clinical Lead – End of Life
- Dr Tony Brzezicki Clinical Lead - Planned Care
- Dr John French Clinical Lead - Paediatrics
- Dr Rachel Tunbridge Clinical Lead - Care Homes