Volunteer with us
There are many ways you can get involved with your local healthcare system. These opportunities include:
- Attending the quarterly PPI Forums held by the CCG. You can find out more about these here.
- On-line surveys
- Patient working groups on service specific areas e.g. Musculo-Skeletal services
- We require participants to apply to sit on these working groups. If you would like to get involved, you can find an application form and more information here.
- Patient reps on service specific steering groups i.e. Together for Health
- Public meetings around services – dates and times available on our website
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com or call 0203 668 1384
Other ways to get involved
If you are restricted on the time you can commit, we still want to hear from you! Please click here to find out more about the Croydon CCG Virtual Health Network.
You can also get involved at your local GP surgery, to find out more, please go